10 Frustrating Signs Indicating You Need Branding Help.
Fix these things and your business will skyrocket.
There is plenty to do when you’re running a business. You likely stay plenty busy meeting the needs of your customers and employees. In fact, putting out fires may get in the way of simply doing business basics. What if I said branding could solve some of your problems. Ugh! Branding? Really?
See if any of these business problems sound familiar.
- I don't have the time to figure this out!
- We've tried everything. Nothing works!
- I feel like we're wasting marketing dollars!
- Our social media presence has become nonexistent.
- Our messaging is inconsistent and all over the place.
- I'm not sure how to differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
- I don't know how to beat my competition.
- We're not able to charge what we should.
- We're constantly battling on price!
- Our advertising? Don’t even get me started.
Don't worry. You're not as alone as you think. Most businesses encounter many of these frustrations.
The key to all of this is clarity.
You must understand your brand to make a lasting impression on customers. It is a way of separating yourself from the competition while also highlighting what makes you the best choice. Branding is about being true to who you are as a company as well as how you wish to be viewed. Specifically this is called Brand Positioning and it helps provide the clarity that all successful businesses have.
Brand positioning provides clarity on:
- Who you are
- Who you serve
- What makes you different
- Why people should choose you
- What your message is and why it matters
- How to connect to you customer
Benefits of clarity
- Customer recognition
- Customer loyalty
- Brand Equity
- Attracts talent
- Allows for shared values
- Gives confidence
- Increases actual monetary value
- Attracts clients/customers
- Increases revenue
- Allows you to charge higher prices
Really? Branding allows for higher prices? Absolutely.
When you understand who you are, you can confidently put it out there. You will be able to clearly articulate what your customers are wanting. Combine that confidence with consistency and you now have something that your audience will begin to know you for. That's the perfect attraction. Your ads will be designed to match. Your messaging will be generally the same across all touch points.
Repetition is reputation.
What you do on a regular basis is what people will remember. Question: What do you consistently do now? Whether you realize it or not, your brand is currently sending a message. Do you know what it is? Jeff Bezos said “Your brand is what people say about you when you're not in the room”. Do you know how people perceive you? Are you sure? If you don't control your brand's message, you leave it open for others to define and the message they create will define you.
A surprise that many clients find when we begin: their own team doesn't agree on important aspects of their business. We have been helping clients gain clarity for years. Our favorite line from a client after presenting visuals of what their new brand could look like, "I want that. Right now."
Learn more about branding and positioning at ave25.com/branding-agency