Maximizing Facebook & Instagram Advertising for Profitable Business Growth
Most businesses have the same big problem. It’s really tough to grab attention on social media, and so advertising messages die a terrible death drowned out in a sea of digital noise.
At Avenue 25, we know how to get social media users to "stop the scroll" and grab the attention of your ideal audience. We amplify your unique message to trigger new leads, and we help your prospects take action that translates to their satisfaction and to your bottom line.
Ever wish you could stop treading water in the marketing ocean and get the return you deserve on your investment?
Let us tell you what you already know... To win big through social media marketing, you must do it on Facebook and Instagram, because that’s where your audience hangs out.
With roughly 2.85 billion monthly active users as of the first quarter of 2021, Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide. In the third quarter of 2012, the number of active Facebook users surpassed one billion, making it the first social network ever to do so. (Active users are those who have logged into Facebook during the past 30 days.)
During the first quarter of 2021, the company stated that 3.45 billion people were using at least one of the company's core products (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, or Messenger) each month. [SOURCE]
The big problem is that the social media game keeps changing, and what used to work for businesses is no longer converting into leads, sales, and profits. If you’re like most people, this makes you feel frustrated and exhausted trying to keep up with shifts to consumer behavior and platform updates.
Many business owners cry out:
- “What happened to my audience?”
- “What are we doing wrong?”
- “Why aren’t our followers engaging?”
- “Why are our employees the only ones who like our posts?”
- “Why does Facebook advertising work for our competition but not for us?”
Every business can generate successful Facebook Ad campaigns. What does it take?
- You need a team that knows how to connect to the psychology of what your customers want.
- You need the creative ability to make eye-popping ads to stand out from the competition.
- You also need the skill to use the hidden business resources on social platforms to engage with your audience.
- And you need to stay in front of your prospects.
Here’s a valuable hint: It helps to consider Facebook what it is... an advertising company more than a social media platform.
Ask yourself: How does Facebook make money? The answer is clear... Facebook makes its money through advertising revenue. To drive profits, the Facebook algorithm limits how many people see your message for free.
What do you think that means? The right answer is businesses must pay to play. The good news is Facebook does provide the tools to help businesses succeed.
Organic traffic is dying and might as well be dead. And no wise business owner would buy a billboard to place in the middle of a desert. But digitally speaking, that’s exactly what many businesses do. We are telling it like it is.
We understand the nuances of social advertising. This is why we educate our clients on ways to maximize their return on investment with a strategic plan. We take the guesswork out of decision-making so businesses can scale with real-time tracking... And with guidance from our experts at Avenue 25. Let us put a megaphone to your message.
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- We get crystal clear on your goals, your audience, and your message.
- We develop a rock-solid strategy to ensure your systems are in place and ready for all your new leads.
- We launch toward your milestones and make course corrections along the way to get you dialed in and laser-focused on results.
With this recipe, you can dominate your industry and become the go-to name in your market. With your Facebook marketing figured out, you will be free to focus on what nobody else can do... That is being the heart and soul of your business, upholding your values, nurturing your team, and serving your raving fans.
HERE ARE FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK:
- Facebook Ads are the FASTEST way to REACH a lot of people.
- You can TARGET your AUDIENCE based on their behaviors, demographics, and interests.
- Facebook will help you OPTIMIZE your PERFORMANCE based on real data and not your best guess.
- You can RETARGET visitors who don’t convert the first time and SEND THEM BACK to your site.
- It’s easy for your audience to CONNECT with you.
SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
What You Must Have to QUALIFY:
- You must be accessible to coordinate with us for quick decisions
- An in-depth understanding of your customer base and ideal client
- An offer, product, or service that you (and we) trust will be successful
- Comfort level trying new things while we maintain your core strategy
- A system for handling leads (Otherwise, you’re likely marketing for your competition)
- Yearly revenue of at least 6-figures, with a Facebook marketing budget of at least $4,500 per month
You’re Not Yet Ready for Successful Social Media Marketing if You:
- Are still in the beginning stages of your launch.
- Are still trying to figure out what business you’re in.
- Don’t see the value in hiring experts to lead your strategy.
- Are committed to doing the same free things as everyone else.
- Are unable to commit a strategic amount of revenue to paid advertising.
Good news! We can help you in other ways. We have the creative intelligence, expertise, and proven systems to help you scale your business.
If you want to talk about our other services that may be a better fit right now, such as branding, strategy, web design, and SEO, email firstname.lastname@example.org.